Le Grand Conseil Index du Forum
Le Grand Conseil Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Sold My Soul To Pass And Other Trans Tales From The Dark

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Grand Conseil Index du Forum -> News -> Le Grand Conseil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vygipil

MessagePosté le: 19/06/2017 12:20:59    Sujet du message: I Sold My Soul To Pass And Other Trans Tales From The Dark Répondre en citant

I Sold My Soul to Pass and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side: and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side
by Sapphire Crimson Claw
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Sold My Soul to Pass and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side: and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK I Sold My Soul to Pass and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side: and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side

If you're sick of your horror stories being too cishet, you've come to the right place. Introducing I Sold My Soul to Pass, an anthology of spine-tingling tales featuring trans, non-binary, and other queer characters. Let's see Stephen King manage that.

Details:
price: $10.99
bound: 437 pages
publisher: Independently published (February 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1520295774, 978-1520295770,
weight: 1.6 pounds (
filesize:

I Sold My Soul to Pass and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side: and Other Trans Tales from the Dark Side Sapphire Crimson Claw

..death, and dark, twisted horror by Glen FrostSearch CloseThe 2017 Kia Soul! ..Now it has been leased and sold, my sorrow is greater,
Winner and Waster London, ..Contact; History; Mission; Rights & Permissions ..Exploring My Bi Side ..All; Title; ISBN; Author name; Browse; About the Press
Tales of MU is an online erotic prose .. 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/06/2017 12:20:59    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Grand Conseil Index du Forum -> News -> Le Grand Conseil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange